Plant Supply Service
WHY CHOOSE GARDEN DEVA TO SUPPLY YOUR PLANTS?
- Saves you time and money
- Plants delivered to your door – minimal stress
- Quality plants selected by qualified horticulturalists
We know that plants provide the finishing touch. As the living component, they are arguably the most important part of the garden design. Plants entice you to spend more time outside to enjoy their colour, texture, scent and the life they bring to your garden.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After the structural side of your garden has been completed, Garden Deva will email you an estimate of plant costs, including options, where available, to upsize or downsize. A deposit is paid, then we source and deliver healthy plants to your door.
Did you know that our plants will cost less than if you purchased them yourself at your local NIAWA accredited garden centre?
No problem. Our expert horticulturalists will do all the work for you.
We know what we're doing and always use quality organic soil conditioners, amendments, fertilisers and mulches to ensure that your plants get the best possible start in your new garden.
DO FEEL LIKE PLANTING BUT NEED A BIT OF GUIDANCE?
We offer a plant placement service *, free soil preparation advice and will even plant alongside you to help get you started. We’ll make sure you get it right the first time.
Perth's long hot summers and its harsh effect on plants should never be underestimated. Healthy, carefully chosen plants and proper soil preparation are critical to the success of your garden.
* fee for service applies.
LET US DO THE RUNNING AROUND FOR YOU!
Here's what one of our many satisfied clients had to say:.
"After finding Garden Deva on the web and setting up our first appointment, within a couple of hours we had an easy care courtyard garden designed and all the plants selected for our Crawley townhouse. I prepared the soil following Cherise's wonderful instructions and a week or so later the Garden Deva team arrived with all the plants, set them out in their place according to our agreed design and I then set about planting them."
"At the end of the planting, we had transformed our dirt and paving stone wasteland into an easycare, wonderful green space with plenty of colour accents. It is now a pleasure to sit in the courtyard and to have a green vista outside all our downstairs windows." So many passerbys have since commented to me on the wonderful design and colours in the garden. Cherise was happy to answer any questions I had during the whole process and was a great support. I cannot recommend here highly enough if you need help to decide what, how and where in your garden." Jo Wood CRAWLEY
BEFORE Garden Deva design - A facelift needed in Claremont
A small plant gathering ready for delivery
AFTER - the magic starts with Country Earth Paving Landscaping
We will upload more pics as the garden progresses....
For more info on our plant supply service:
- Agave attenuata (large pots)
- Cotyledon undulata 'Silver Waves'
- Cotyledon obicularis
- Crassula undulata
- Crassula arborescens
- Crassula rupestris - Baby's necklace
- Kalanchoe 'Bronze Sculpture'
- Crassula ovata 'Gollum'
- Euphorbia cotinifolia - Red spurge
- Euphorbia tirucalli - Firesticks
- Graptoveria Debbie
- Kalanchoe baharensis 'Fang'
- Kalanchoe beauverdii (Beauverd's Widow's thrill)
- Marsilea drummondii (common nardoo water plant)
- Othonna capensis 'Ruby Necklace'
- Plectranthus barbatus (syn. Coleus barbatus)
- Senecio mandraliscae - blue chalksticks
- Senecio radicans - string of bananas
- Senecio serpens - dwarf blue chalksticks
- Sedum naussbaumerianum
- Stapelia grandiflora (Giant toad plant)
- Tradescantia pallida purpurea 'Purple Heart'
- Tradescantia zebrina
- Verbena bonariensis - tall verbena